Monday, March 11, 2013

21-day Meditation

A friend of mine posted about Deepak and Oprah coming together to offer a free 21-day meditation.  If you wish to participate, here is the link: http://www.chopracentermeditation.com/Bestsellers/LandingPage.aspx?BookId=178
 
I just jumped right in.  It starts today but you can come in at anytime.  If you're familiar with yoga or meditation practices, it is very grounding and relaxing.  Typically you focus on just one thought.  Deepak gives you a Sanskrit mantra to repeat in your mind.  It was soothing and the meaning of the mantra is powerful.  If this sounds like your cup of tea, feel free to do it with me.
 
I've decided this will be part of my preparation for Spring.  To clear and strengthen my mind. Love to you all! :)
 
 
*** a dear old friend of mine, just sent me a couple links about the importance of meditation from an LDS perspective.  Here are the links:  http://www.ldsaliveinchrist.com/2007/12/teachings-of-the-prophets-harold-b-lee-on-meditation/
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment