Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Day after taking Bentonite Clay

I said I would follow up on how it went.  Well, I'm still in the process but I wanted to mention that one of the first things I noticed was I was extremely thirsty.  So I drank a quart more of water than usual.  As I slept last night, I would occasionally wake up and notice that my lungs were slowly clearing up.  This morning, Jared noticed a drastic difference in the sound of my voice and countenance. I felt much better. Not 100% but recovering more quickly than if I let it be. 

I decided to do another dose of it tonight and took 4 capsules filled with the clay.  That is the way to do it in my opinion.  Last month, I tried putting a tbsp. of clay in water and mixed it.  It just clumped up and I couldn't gag it down.  Capsules are better.  Just drink lots of water with it. 


Here's a great description of how it works from the book "Living Clay":

"Adsorption describes the process by which the charged particles of other substances combine with the charged particles on the outer surface of the clay molecule. Bentonite clay molecules carry a negative electrical charge while toxins, bacteria, viruses, parasites and other impurities carry a positive charge. When the clay is taken into the human body, the positively charged toxins are attracted to the negatively charged surfaces of the clay molecule. The clay molecules act like a magnet, attracting and holding the toxins and impurities to its surface, and removing them when the clay is removed or expelled. That is why it is important to drink plenty of water after ingesting living clay, to help expel the now toxic clay.

Absorption is a slower and more complex process. Acting like a sponge, the Bentonite clay molecule draws other substances into its internal structure. Absorbent clays have a charge on their inner layers. This means that charged ions sit between the layers of the clay molecule surrounded by water molecules. The clay expands as foreign substances are absorbed and fill the spaces between the clay molecule's stacked layers. Absorbent clay will absorb positively charged toxins and impurities and ignore negatively charged nutrients. Calcium Bentonite clay is by far the most effective clay, with the strongest drawing power."

I need to buy this book now.  I'm just starting to learn about this clay myself but I have known people use it to wash their hair, brush teeth (sounds nasty in my opinion but maybe I'll try it one day, we'll see), do masks, or put it on their stomach over their intestines to draw out diseases.  It is amazing what it can do.


*** Day 3 of 21-Day Meditation -- went well.  I woke up this morning before everyone else and was able to do the meditation in peace and quiet (until I felt a presence and opened my eyes to see Sammy.  I thought my heart was going to jump out of my chest, man!).  The most powerful part of my meditation this morning was that while I was putting my focus on the mantra to open my 3rd eye chakra, I suddenly had an image of myself vibrant, healthy and strong.  It was very clear and real to me and gave me a sweet hope for my future as I continue this path of learning to thriving by living a healthier/more balanced life style. You can jump on in anytime with the 21-Day Meditation.  It's free and only lasts for 16 minutes. 


1 comment:

  1. Sounds pretty great. Glad it worked, and that you are feeling better.

    ReplyDelete